Tuesday, May 1, 2012

On Twining

  The art we display is a reflection of who we are...what moves us...inspires us...thrills us...what we are passionate about...what makes us smile.  If this is true, then you will see my heart when you come into my home. I find myself drawn to two themes. Gardening. And children. And the funny thing is, they are more related than one might think at a first, casual glance.


  I am sure that as I share my reflections on roses and life, they will intertwine with each other like the roses and clematis over the arbor in my garden.
I'm looking forward to taking this creative journey.  I hope you will enjoy it with me.  I hope to make someone smile, lift someone's load, encourage someone, and maybe, just maybe, some of the blessings that have been given to me, that leave me a debt I can never repay, I can pass along to someone.
So, here's to the start of our twining together! Happy Gardening!

1 comment: